Comments

lovely color! I started mine when the Knit-along began but I’m at least 6 inches from finishing. I’ve been spending a lot of time quilting and not much knitting. Must do something about that…

Linda (Petey) Fritchen says

Those look so nice, Judy. Love the color and the little girl’s quilt is cheery. You are so productive!
    By the way, how about posting a picture of your spool of thread? I got 3 spools of it at AQS in DesMoines last month. Love that thread…thanks for recommending it.

You are so fast! I’m working on my foot now but I got distracted by fans yesterday. We’re going to be gone for 12 days at Thanksgiving so I plan on finishing both this pair and the last pair that just need their toes done before the end of the month.

I like this yarn – the colors look so soft and blend so well. i finished my socks and knitted a pair of baby size socks to donate. I have some gorgeous new wool sock yarn that came this week – I’m ready to start a new pair!

Very pretty–kind of say “serenity”, don’t they.
    Could you please let us know how your like the 100% merino compared to something like merino + a bit of nylon for stability? I’ve seen some pretty yarns lately that 100% wool (from various animals, not just sheep), and I really, really love alpaca, but I’m not sure how they wear without some other fiber present. Besides weary, I’m wondering how they hold their shape while being worn.

Ava Crotinger says

I finished mine too! Hope to get a picture up on my (new) blog. I’m really excited because I’ve tried socks before and not been successful. But I think I’ve got the two at a time on two circs. I love it. I made the worsted weight and can’t wait to do some sock weight. Thanks for your help!

Judy C in NC says

Beautiful color and beautiful socks – I am still working on my two at a time socks and was wondering – what is a normal length to consider from top of sock to start of the heel. I know I made the cuff longer, but I was having fun K1, P1 and now I am approaching the heel and need to start it soon – wish me luck.