Design Wall Monday – November 22, 2010

It’s Monday so that can only mean one thing — I have an empty design wall!  How did I get on this routine?  Here’s what was on my design wall this past week.

What’s on your design wall?

Comments

Morning, Judy! I think it’s safe to say, especially at this time of year, that sometimes everyone needs a design wall break. Have a great week! 🙂

Hi Judy! I am using your design wall monday to keep me moving along on my Christmas gifts, there are five more monday’s before the holiday and hopefully there will be four lap quilts posted. Although it should be five, my daughter is having the baby TODAY!
    Have a great day.

Wow, I’m not the only one stalking DWM, I thought I might be first, lol 😛 Morning Judy! Thank you again for the motivation 🙂

Just pieced another baby quilt top that I will try to quilt and bind in the next few days! From June 30, 2010 – June 10, 2011, we will have 6 new grandchildren arrive. So far 2-1/2 baby quilts are made!

And what a cute quilt that is on your wall. D9P is one of my favorite patterns, so easy and fun to use kids prints with. Thanks for doing DWM. It makes us come and look.

Most weeks I seem to clear my design wall on Sundays. Maybe we should switch Stash Report on Monday and Design Wall on Sunday. I love this reporting no matter the day. Thanks Judy.

Monday is my favorite day in Blogland…….I plan my morning for lots of computer time. Thanks for making Monday a morning to look forward to. 🙂

Yeah, my design wall was wiped out with Friday’s FNSI. I’ve got some massive photo projects going on, but nothing quilty until next week.

Denise says

Oops – got the wrong mister linky and posted design wall in the stashbusting linky. I finally got to some sewing this weekend tho.

There’s always another monday, Judy. I got a tiny bit done on my wall, but only because I decided I needed some quilt therapy. And I did and they’re done – don’t know what I’ll do with them – LOL.

I’m being double-prodded, both design wall monday and the mystery quilt! If I don’t keep up I’ll start panicking, and that will end VERY badly. Yay for you all, keeping me on my toes.