Button for UFO Challenge

If you want to add the button to your sidebar, I’ve created one:

I did this myself and you know I do not know what I’m doing so if you would like to add this, go over to the left sidebar and the code underneath it should work.  If it doesn’t, please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it. Or, if anyone who knows about this stuff sees anything wrong with what I have there, please let me know exactly what I need to do to fix it and I’ll do it.

This button will take you to this page where I will link up with your posts listing  your UFOs, as well as each month’s progress report.

And . . for those who are on the fence about participating, there will be prizes!  I’m planning to draw a name each month from those who completed their monthly UFO.

Comments

DebrafromMD says

Okay, I’m in; I do my best at finishing when I have a deadline. I don’t have a blog so this is the list I came up with:

1. Mini baskets
    2. Angel wall hanging
    3. Patriotic Log Cabin
    4. Strait of Georgia quilt
    5. Flannel baby quilt
    6. Saturday Sampler
    7. Morning Glory Mini
    8. Mad About Plaid
    9. Pieces of the Past wall hanging
    10. Beach themed Yellow Brick Road
    11. Bright Tulip wall hanging
    12. Log Cabin with applique wall hanging

Ugh, I’m blog stupid but I finally figured out how to add a button to my sidebar! Yay, you’re my first Judy 🙂 Guess I better dig out my UFO’s…

• 2.1

Trish says

Can you share how you did it? I don’t even know where to start to “grab” the button, let alone how to get it to my blog page! Thanks!!

Ok, I’m committing to this. I just put the button on my sidebar. Now I have to start hunting ufo’s (that’s me – crazed quilting ufo hunter Linda!)

🙂 Linda

pdudgeon says

yep, it worked, and i even got my Patchowrk Times button fixed. got my list made, so i’m all set for Thursday.

I’m in but grabbing the button will have to wait until I’m home. I’ve already gone through my photo album looking for tops and I’ll go make my list right now!

Eileen Keane says

Okay, I’m committing here. I’ll start digging and have the list in a afew days. I have both the Patchwork Times and the UFO Challenge buttons on my sidebar.

Adding a button is easy-peasy – I wished finishing UFO’s was as easy. Well, the 1st step is done. Now I have to pick & chose my projects.
    Judy, thanks for hosting and encouraging all of us!!

Sarah B says

I also don’t have a blog so here is my list:

1) Outdoor sampler
    2) Schnibbles in Frolic
    3) Thangles quilt-as-you-go
    4) Small Pines
    5) Stations of the Cross
    6) Hexagons
    7) Naomi’s heart
    8) Fall floor quilt
    9) Desert nine-patch
    10) Geese in the forest
    11) Tumbling leaves
    12) Postage stamp

I’m in! I have a few other UFOs but most of them are promised so they have a deadline already…. I am hoping playing along will get me to finish some of these tops!

Linda in MI says

Well i definetly have UFO’s…will make my list in the morning…would love to have my own blog but can not understand the how to…
    also happy not having the stash challenge…take too long to measure all my stash! plan to use as much as possible this coming year…I promise

Sue Goodin says

I will work on my UFO list this week and post it as soon as poss. I added the button to my blog. Thanks

Slightly scared by what I might find while searching out my UFO’s but I think it is a great idea, and I have the link button on my blog ready.. Off to a workshop today [ probably this will add yet another UFO! ]

hey Judy….great challenge idea. i have your button on the top of my blog….you get top billing. LOL this morning i am going to the studio and pull out my UFOs, take pics, and add the list and pics to my blog. i probably have enough UFOs to do 3 a month…but i’ll start with one and see wht happens. you might have to give me a kick in the pants about halfway through. LOL love the idea…love you. thanks

OK-I figured it out! Copy the text underneath the button on Judy’s page. Go into your blog page. Go to design-it is at the top of your blog page. Go to Add a Gadget. Go to HTML/Java script. Paste in the text and write in a title. Hit Save. This is what worked for me anyway!

Cris says

I will sign up – if OK. I know it is 18th!

1. Shirt plaids or mystery top
    2. Sheer quilt
    3. Sunset watercolor
    4. William’s baby quilt, or charity baby quilt
    5. “New Orleans” wall quilt
    6. Fix Cindy’s baby quilt (requilt)
    7. Pastel rectangle
    8. Fall Colors
    9. Amish block sampler
    10. Rebind Alchemical Blue
    11. Finish quilting on Cathy’s quilt
    12. Stinky strips top

Kathy N says

What a surprise I had when I looked at how many rows I had already in this doll/baby/donation quilt already and can say it will be perfect for a little girls doll bed. I did sew more rows but did not attach them so already have a good start on the next one.
    My quilt group does a lot of charity quilts which often sidelines me from completing what I want to do and my dear husband announced over Christmas that I have never made a quilt-just for him. So birthday in March means I better get busy on that one as well.Will look through my stash and see if I have anything I can finish for him vs starting new.