Plain and simple . . can I finish all these during 2011??
1. This quilt is at least 8 years old . . probably older. I love it! You’d think I’d finish it. All it needs is binding. That’s all it’s needed for 6 years!
2. Another bright stars and there are chain blocks for this one too. I didn’t count but I think the blocks are all made.
3. It’s a Wrap! This one is probably 3 or 4 years old. Not sure how many blocks are done but I’d like to make this into a bed quilt for Christmas but will have to see how much of this fabric I have.
4. Borders are all cut out and ready to be assembled.
5. Vince’s quilt using Peaches & Dreams pattern. Some blocks are made.
6. This was the mystery quilt from this summer. All is done except for the binding.
7. Another Morning Splash. Main part of quilt is done. Just needs borders.
8. Another Big Star. Blocks are all done and one row is made.
9. Note to Self that needs to be quilted and bound.
10. Blocks are all made.
11. More blocks all made.
12. A second Bears in the Farmhouse quilt. Blocks are all made.
While these two are not going on the UFO list, I would love to have them finished by the end of 2011.
This was the BOM we did in . . was it 2009? Blocks are all done but nothing else is done.