Design Wall – December 27, 2010

The purple/green/gold top that was on the design wall last week was finished on Christmas Eve and I had hoped to get started on the final quilt for the book but I’ve been a bit  under the weather and haven’t felt like sewing or knitting or anything.  Am so hoping I can see the doctor this morning and get relief for my aching ear!  So . . that’s my excuse for having nothing on my design wall.  Next week will be the first Design Wall report of 2011 and I’ll definitely have something to show . . I hope.

What’s on your design wall?

Comments

Hi Judy
    Thank you for being such an inspiration during the past year.
    I look forward to all the challanges you have put out for the next year.
    Get better soon

So sorry you are not feeling A1, maybe you just need to slow down, take a deep breath and then your batteries will be re-charged and we can all watch out, as you will have so many ideas to keep us all busy in 2011

Judy,
    I did not feel well the week before Christmas and struggled to finish gifts. My design wall is still empty but I am now showing items I made for Christmas gifts. Rest and recuperate.

Oooh, ear infection? Nasty things. Hope you are on your way to full recovery soon. I don’t know how I did it but somehow I posted my design wall info on the stash report page. Sigh. How does that happen to me?? oh well. I’m looking to show something new on the design wall next week.

Susan Torrens says

Hope you’re feeling better soon! Looking forward to a productive, healthy, happy, quilty new year….

Feel better soon Judy. Thanks for taking the time this morning posting the Design Wall Mr. Linky…if you don’t feel like sewing or cooking…it certainly means you aren’t yourself. Wish you well soon. Sandi

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Earaches are so painful! My abuela would put a drop of warm olive oil in my ears and held it in with cotton until they could get me into to see a doctor. It helped to soothe the pain.

Feel better soon, Judy

Ann says

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I hope you were able to see the doctor today and will feel better soon.

Toni says

Hopefully the doctor gave you something to relieve that pain! I know you are hard to keep down. You are always so busy. So be sure to follow Doctors orders and take care of yourself! There are so many good things scheduled for 2011. So you need to get better.

So sorry you’re not feeling well. Hopefully you can get some rest and be all better for the New Year celebrations – and have some homemade rolls too 🙂

Well I’m a day late but the design wall is back up and I even have something on it. I had an urge to do something this evening and wandered into the sewing room and ended up with the blocks made for a child’s quilt.