Say Cheeez!

We’ve all seen children pose when they see a camera.  Well . . does your husband start doing goofy antics when he sees a camera?  Apparently mine does.  Chad had the camera yesterday to take a picture of me sitting in the floor knitting and when he turned the camera to Vince . . this is what I found on my memory stick.  There no captions I can think of — the photos speak for themselves.

So photogenic, don’t you think?

Comments

Lizzy Hentze says

He was obviously warming to his theme, they get better the further on they go! At least Vince lets you take his photo, my DH hates having his picture taken!

ROFL! Hard to choose a favorite pose there 😀 No green shirt! And I love seeing all the quilts in the photos too 😉

Linda (Petey) says

Fun way to start the day! (Seems I’ve seen those lovely quilts somewhere before. :D)

Very funny. Unless those poses are a result of that laptop malfunctioning and electrocuting him! (He is okay, right?!)

Mary Beth says

Judy, I got an I-Phone for Christmas. I found pictures on it a couple of days ago from a few nights ago when I was out of it on pain pills and muscle relaxers. Rod took pictures of us that looked like Weekend at Bernies. I was asleep with my mouth wide open and Rod was leaning against me with a cheezy grin. Then there where picutres of his “guns” – because he works out all the time and has these buff arms. Too funny. I lost it when I found those pictures.

thanks for a great laugh to start my day! My hubby would never let me post pictures of him doing weird things like that on my blog! You have a funny guy there 🙂

• 16.1

He was actually just home for lunch. We did sprinkle some of the Penzey’s Sandwich Sprinkle on our sandwiches. Maybe it’s really some kind of happy dust! We’re going to keep using it! Lots of it!

Too fun! I notice he likes his quilt. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen him pictured with it. I had to show my DH, who is a tease. When I ask him to take pictures of me with a quilt, he zooms in on me. I get to use my DELETE button a lot then.

Linda in NE says

He has his quilt, he has his laptop, he’s a happy guy. And when he was hamming it up for Chad & the camera he probably never thought of ending up on the blog.

Melanie says

What a hoot. I see he is using the quilt that you made him and is surrounded by lots of your beautiful quilts.

The pictures are great! Vince is quite the character! Happy times! Luv it! Fun seeing all your quilts in the pictures.

Sandy says

Vince really likes to have a good time. I think it is a man trait as my dad would pose like that and my husband too. Vince is probably used to being in your pictures by now and we love to see them! Beautiful quilts displayed too!!

I think he is saying, “Look at me….NO green shirt, but don’t you just LOVE my quilt? I made it myself with one of my many sewing machines!!!”

candace says

Judy, Thanks for the giggles…both from the pics and from everyone else’s comments! I agree, the quilts in the background are very pretty and the first thing I noticed about Vince is the yellow shirt. What a blessing to have such a happy man at your house, you lucky girl you ;o)

Eileen Keane says

I’ve been trying to figure out who your Vince reminds me of and I’ve finally got it-the Deacon of my church!! Take away the moustache and there’s Deacon Ed.