January, 2011 Completions

This year I’m going to do monthly reports with what I finished.  It’s mostly for my own records so I can go back and see what I’ve done through the year but I’ll share the reports here so you can see them too.

Quilts:

1. My UFO #6. It’s 72″ x 96″. The batting is Warm & Natural.

2.  Sunny Side Up.  It’s 64″ X 82″.  Mountain Mist Gold batting.  Quilted using Oriental Cloud panto by Keryn Emmerson.

Knitting:

1.  The yarn is an Opal wool/nylon blend.

2.  These are Heelless Sleep Socks made from Classic Elite and it’s alpaca/wool/nylon and they feel good!

3.  I can’t remember what this yarn is but it’s from Hobby Lobby and I love the feel of it.  It’s a much thicker yarn than I usually use for socks but it makes them very warm.

Comments

Kathie L in MD says

You have been busy. Can’t wait to see what UFO # is pulled today!! I like your idea of keeping track and reporting what you did in a month. Might just have to try that for February.

The pictures of my UFO completions (#6 and #13) have been posted back on the original list on my blog. Is this the correct way to record the completions?

Another snow day. Lots of time to work on the next UFO number. I am so glad that you are making me accountable for getting them finished up. Of course, seven snow days help, too.

pdudgeon says

when my quilts get back from the quilters, i’ll post them too. but first i have to dig out my new camera and figure out how to use it! And then there’s the binding and staging for the photos…

LOL, there’s always something, isn’t there!

Managed to complete UFO #6 now waiting with baited breath for the next UFO number! You have done really well for January, pity February is such a short month, hope my next UFO does not take too long!

I sure am loving that yellow quilt! Makes me wish I had finished my January UFO earlier and had time to work on something yellow.

I too am looking forward to the next number! I’m so proud of myself for actually finishing my number 6! Even got up early to post it’s completion–LOL. Just hope your power didn’t go out in the ice.

Happy February, Judy!

Terry says

Where can I get the pattern for the Heelless Sleep Socks? I would love to make a quick pair of socks with making a heel? Thanks, love to see all that you have accomplished. Terry