Design Wall Monday – February 21, 2011

Pinwheels . . lots of them.  If I had a dime dollar for every pinwheel I’ve made, I’d be a rich woman!  I use them so often in borders and yes, these are border pieces.

What’s on your design wall?  We’re using a different Mr. Linky option today so I hope it’s working better than it worked yesterday.  Please leave a link to your design wall post.

Comments

This is the first time I’ve posted on Design Wall Monday in a very long time! Glad I finally rememberd! lol
    Thanks Judy!

Susan Torrens says

Your wall looks so colourful! Can’t wait to see the finished quilt with such a happy border. I’m off to do some early morning pressing – I washed the fabric that I got last week, along with a couple of pieces of neutral creams that had to come home with me yesterday. That’s what I get for visiting the fabric store! I did find some mini speakers at Staples, so now listening to music etc. on my laptop won’t sound so tinny. They even came with their own tiny tote bag so they are easy to pack along with my laptop computer.

Coloradolady says

I love these pinwheels. I have never made them before, but want to! All I need is way more time to do all the projects I want to do!! Have a great day Judy……

Those are so fun! I was up ALL night, couldn’t sleep, so I did my DWM post. Figures I fell asleep at 6am and missed the linky party, lol.

I realize I don’t have my actual design wall pictured very often like Judy has. That’s because I’ve been finishing UFOs which are usually already tops. Maybe I’ll have to create a project suitable for my wall next week. 🙂

Oh, and Mr. Linky looks a lot better today than he’s been for the past couple of weeks. The grid was all spread out funny for a while and now is more compact as it was before.

I’m afraid my design wall hasn’t changed since 2/7. I’ve been working on my January and February UFO Challenge quilts and ignoring the Pineapple Blossom on my wall.

Oh it is so springy here! Why am I working on dark scrap blocks? ‘Cause all my old scraps are pretty dark! Love all the pinwheels!

Sherri Starr says

Love the pinwheels..they are such a classic and can be used so many ways…yours certainly say “Spring!!”