Stash Report – April 3, 2011

Once again, this week was spent sewing on sleeves and labels and finishing binding and all of that had been counted previously so my numbers have not changed.  Even though I’m not using fabric, at least I’m not buying, right?

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 93.50 yards
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 0
Net Used for 2011: 93.50 yards

How did you do this week?  Please share a link to your stash report.

Comments

Darlene S says

Judy, you are certainly doing good by finishing up your quilts even though your stash numbers don’t reflect new busting. I wish I could say the same. I did purchase a small amount for a friend, but will gift it so I’m still zero in and zero out for the week. My totals are becoming a bit boring, even for me! Maybe next week! 🙂

Pam says

I have tried to be a good girl, really I have. But who can resist a sale?, not me. But I just bought a little bit last weekend. I am working at reducing my stash too and it has been fun to dig deep into the back of the closet and find fabric I forgot I had.

Yeah, but you’re finishing up all of those quilts for the new book! That ought to count as triple stash busts! Have fun in Louisiana! Wish I were going with you!

Nothing coming in is still good! I bet the temptation to buy is cut back a little now with all the packing and prepping for the move!

I got VERY creative in my fabric use this week. However, not as much of an effect on the “real” stash. 🙂

Judy—I wouldn’t think you would be adding much if anything to your stash since you are probably moving. Sorting and packing. Have fun in Louisiana! any news on house hunting?

I think you have had a great week! Finishing quilts with everything that is on your plate is incredible. You are one fantastic woman!!! I loved the picture of the new quilt with Speck curled up on it. He sure knows the best when he sees it!! Have a great week, Judy!

I still can’t believe that you haven’t added any fabric yet this year! That in itself is an accomplishment! Thanks for hosting the link-up. It’s always fun!

Nothing in for me, but then I hardly did any quilting this past week what with watching 4 month old dgs, Alan, and this weekend enduring through a kidney stone episode which is still lodged in my kidney. Pain is so debilitating, I doubt I’ll get much done this week either.

Enjoying the eye candy

Numbers still looking good but NEXT week is going to be bad if all my purchases arrive at once!!!