Stash Report – Week 17, 2011

Nothing was added this week.  I used a lot more than I’m reporting because I’d already counted the backing for my brown quilt.  According to EQ, the Road to Brownwood top took 10 yards.  The borders and backing fabric for Fiesta Sunrise took 6 yards.

Used this Week: 16 yards
Used year to Date: 122 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 10 yards
Net Used for 2011: 112 yards

Comments

Darn!
    I wanted to be first this week.

Judy, Where did you get the spiral square panto? it looks like one I need in my library

Nancy

Another good week of stash busting. It has to be hard to keep sewing when you’ve got all the moving stuff to deal with.

Darlene S says

My stash busting is very simple this week. Fabric in = 5 fat qtrs as a birthday gift, Fabric Out = nothing. I was at Paducah spending money!!! BUT I didn’t buy any fabric – just thread, tools, food, scissors, more eats, and lots of fun things. Was a great birthday with sewing friends and lots of eye candy. Dar

Susan T says

It is nice to see that you are still making progress, even during all the prep for the move. I used to drive DH crazy when we were preparing for a move, as I’d always start 1 or 2 projects so I’d have something to do while waiting/travelling. The last couple of moves, my sewing machine came along, and I spent some quality time sewing in a motel room – now there is no complaints when I pack projects…..

My first stash report in weeks…not that I wasn’t sewing, but I was just too busy to blog at all! I am sooooo close to being back in the black…but my husband’s anniversary gift for me (next month) is over 25 yards of fabric (Keepsake Quilting’s 1 FQ from each of last year’s designs box) so I really need to get sewing soon!

Nothing in, nothing out – numbers remain the same. Company will be gone late Monday(boo hoo!) and then I can get back to quilting. My #9 should get done this month – as I just have to sandwich it and quilt it.

How are you doing?

Way to bust!!!! I succumbed (spelling is wrong I’m sure) to some new Denyse Schmidt and some old Heather Ross the week before last, but other than that I’ve actually done pretty well.