Congratulations Chad!

Last night Chad graduated from Pitt State University in Pittsburg, KS.  I’m real proud of him and I’m real happy to not be paying tuition, room and board and books!

Here he was having his photo taken by the professional photographer.

He and Nicole were being silly.  I told Chad to “suck it in” because he’s gained a few (or more) pounds lately.  When I said “suck it in”, Nichole sucked it in!

Silly kids!

Chad will be moving back home today . . for however long this is home.

Comments

Congratulations, Chad! Cute pic of the kids. Congrats to you too, Judy, a job well done to get a child through college.

Cindy in NC says

Congratulations to all! We love having three of our four “off the payroll.”

Doe in Mi says

Congrats All. And now Judy, you can spend some quality time with Chad until its time to move. Great!!

Darlene B says

Congratulations! My daughter is graduating from College this morning – so I’d better shut the computer off and get ready!! Hard to believe that my kids keep growing up, and I never get older!!

This is SO exciting. Congratulations to the whole family for a lot of work. My vote is to head for grad school now despite more expense. In a competitive job market, it helps. Enjoy these days; they are the best.

Darlene S says

Congrats to Chad and you and Vince for giving him the opportunity to be a college grad. May he find a job or continue his education as he sees fit. I know he will be as successful as his 2 wonderful parents. Dar in MO.

Susan Calitz says

Well done to all of you!! I cannot believe Chad is graduating already.
    I have not been following your blog for very long but it seems like yesterday he was off to college. Enjoy the time he will spend with you before your move
    Love Susan

Sandy says

Congratulations to all of you. Getting our kids thru college is something to be proud of. I wish Chad good luck and it is nice you can spend some time with your son while you are house hunting.

Donna in KS says

Congratulations to each of you, Chad, Judy and Vince! Each has put in some work and it is a major accomplishment to have a young man who seems quite well grounded. I am happy to have your son be a part of something in KS! We ran over to Parsons on some business Friday, and all the way over, I kept thinking why hadn’t I contacted you to see if we could meet somewhere in the area. I must have realized you had more important things to do!! What is Chad’s major? If he continues his education, what is he comtemplating? Law, perhaps? Engineering? All the best to him as he continues to find his place in the world and to you as you continue to find a place!
    Donna

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ says

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment for the entire family.

Glen in louisiana says

Congratulations to Chad for making it through! He is now so far ahead of most people in the country just by what he did today. Way to go!!!

glen, DiNozzo and Chloe (resident Bassets) and Dutch the Swissy. – all of whom have degrees and titles!!