In a Bind – Quilted

This is the top I made using leftover strips of binding.  All of the strips were 2-1/2″ wide and I had a drawer full of them so it was a quick and easy top to make.  The Baptist Fans template was used for quilting.  Batting is Warm Blend.

I’m hoping to get the binding on this one and donate it to Joplin.

Comments

quilterbee says

That quilt turned out great.

I just saw on the news this morning where one company has convinced other companies to not outsource there jobs but to stay in the U.S. in the rural areas to rebuild stating it would be more cost effect. It will bring 1,000 jobs to Joplin.

Denise

Gwen says

That is such a happy quilt and will certainly bring a smile and comfort to someone in Joplin. I’m saving my binding scraps to do one of these eventually. Thanks for the idea!

Gwen says

Gwen says

Gwen says

I love this quilt!! Such a cool idea and way to use up extra bindings!

I know someone in Joplin will love this a lot.

(Chuckle at all Gwen’s identical comments! I’ve done the same thing upon occasion!)

shari says

Super quilt. I’ve been using them for a candy cane type binding in the past, but this is another great idea for them. Thanks for being so smart.

Marge Davies says

Judy, I tried Your SW Chicken. I served it with cornbread and my DH loved it. He is going through Chemo so finding something that tastes good is wonderful. I have enough left for lunch tomorrow. Another great thing is I had all the ingredients so no shopping. Thanks Again!
    Marge

Mel Meister says

What a fun idea for a quilt! And.. added bonus! When you made the binding for this quilt, it started scraps for the next one.

LOL!