July UFO Challenge Number

Sad to admit but I never touched my June UFO.  Hope everyone else did  better than I did.

The number drawn for the July UFO is . .

#2

Good luck to everyone finding time to sew and finish up your UFO in July!

Comments

SarahB says

Sadly, for the first time I, also, didn’t get to even touch my UFO! I haven’t finished a single one but I have managed to work on them each month but not this one. Maybe I’ll get out #2 right now and make a stitch so I can at least say I did something…. right after breakfast… and I get the kids dressed… and clean for the next showing… :o)

Sadly, I did not finish my UFO either. Judy, you did so much in the month of June so I think it is all good. 🙂

Mine was finished early in the month–the first time that has happened all year 🙂 I wanted to get another UFO off the list in June too, but that didn’t happen. My #2 is your Mystery Quilt from last year–can’t wait to finish that one!

I located my #8 UFO and made some progress on it. Had to buy some fabric and wash it for the borders and it’s ready to go into the “to be Quilted” spot. It’ s been a slow quilting month getting ready for my almost 27 year old to come home on leave from the ARMY. Not only did I have the pressure of the McCall’s Design Challenge, but I had to clear some room in the MOM ZONE so he has a place to sleep.

I didn’t finish May’s UFO, but I’m considering June’s Completed… of course I still have one box to finish but no one to give it to….

Mine was done last month, so I spent most of this month working on another one….not sure how much of #2 I will get to this month, but am still thoroughly enjoying this challenge!

Thank you again, Judy, for hosting this inspiring challenge. I know I never would have even gotten the quilt I worked on this month out of the kit packages in the closet without this. Though I don’t like them, deadlines do help me – self-imposed or not, it’s working!

shirley bruner says

i got Junes UFO done by the end of the month…whew! i wondered for a while. now for July….i’m still piecing that one. gotta work faster. LOL love, love the challenges. thanks, Judy

Well I had been working on this one as June was ushered in, so finishing it was a breeze. However, since I was out of town when JULY came calling, I completely forgot about checking what number we were working on until today–July 9th.

This does not bode well…..now to go see what I’m supposed to be doing.

I tried and tried to post a link to my finished July UFO but have been unable to get it through. However….I KNOW I finished it and have it posted on my blog. I’m so pleased with the progress I’ve made with this challange.