Even having to clean house so it could be shown later this morning, I got a good bit of knitting done on my Bugga Paraphernalia socks yesterday. For something that looks so complicated, this goes so quickly! I’ll admit I didn’t do the twisted rib but did regular rib. I don’t like knitting rib anyway and the twisted rib . . I just don’t see that the extra effort pays off so I did regular K1 P1 ribbing.
Knitting socks with four double point needles is my preferred method. This pattern calls for using five needles but I kept getting myself tangled up in needles and I switched to using just four. The stitches to the left of the marker on the top needle should be on a 4th needle but it’s working just fine to have them on the same needle, with the marker separating the two batches of stitches.
I’ll knit on this sock today and then switch off to the real Project II socks tomorrow. Hope I don’t get cable burnout before both pairs of these socks are done.