August Monochromatic Challenge

The color drawn for the August Monochromatic Challenge is:

PINK

I love pink!  Lots of ideas . . a little time!  Depending on how things go, maybe I can at least design a pink quilt.

If you made something blue for July, we would love to see it!

Comments

Marky says

Here’s a twist on your challenges and design wall submissions as you still are unable to make real quilts with the move imminent : how about EQ designs to fit each category? Well, maybe that doesn’t work too well for the UFO challenge, but the monochromatic challenge and design wall Mondays could be future quilts you’ve designed on EQ7.

Kay Devaney says

‘Pink’ for your new house with the pink bedroom. I’m so excited for you and your new house. Doin’ a happy dance for you!

SarahB says

All my girls (I have 4 of them!) and I have NEVER done a pink quilt! Well, I guess since we aren’t having much success selling our house I am going to have to unpack the stash and make something (anything) pink… I haven’t done anything for the challenge since February so I think I am due.

I agree with Marky, since your stash is already boxed up or will be very soon. Your designs are inspirations to us to try to expand our horizons.

Besides, your “Road to Brownwood” needs a companion, perhaps “The Comanche Trail”?

BTW, how many boxes have you packed so far – your post a while back showed many boxes stacked all over the place. I bet Chad is saying “Mom, if you don’t need this…..”

Looking forward to your future posts on the adventures of Judy and the move. Take plenty of pictures for us!

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ says

I wasn’t going to do the blue challenge but when I saw your carpenter’s wheel I had a change of heart. It isn’t quilted yet and I probably will wait until you do your feather class. Now pink is another story – I don’t think I have much pink.

Barb G says

WooHoo! – another excuse to make breast cancer quilt for
    the nearby cancer research center clients. I had planned to
    do a pink and lime green one next, but a monochromatic
    quilt would be great, too. They love any and all I bring them.