Unplugged

This afternoon some third party moving service company comes to pack up the TVs.  The computers will be turned off in about 5 minutes and when the computer gets turned off, there goes our Magic Jack phones and all my internet except the cell phone.  I doubt I have time to go anywhere to use the internet . . actually, as much as I love you all and my blog, the internet/blog has dropped a bit in priority these days.  My main goal — getting through this move!

I’m not sure where we’re going when we leave here Friday.   We may spend the night in Nevada or we may drive to Pittsburg, KS if there’s a hotel there that allows dogs, or depending on how tired we are when we get out of here, we may drive to Tulsa.  I’ll check in when I can.

Goodbye til then . . .

Comments

SarahB says

See you in a little while. I predict you miss us all and will be on here sooner than later! Meanwhile, I am turning the heel on my first sock!! Wish me luck… and I’ll look forward to your next post.

Terri says

Have a safe journey! Next time we hear from you you will be a Texan!! woo hoo!! Hope Speck is doing ok with all this commotion.

Linda in Ne says

Have a safe trip and remember to stop and put your feet up once in a while during all the unpacking. The menus sound yummy. Vince has probably had his fill of restaurant meals hasn’t he??

Diane in CA says

Friday? oh no, what am I going to do until Friday with no Judy updates? Oh please.. drive safe, …but drive fast!

bcinindy says

I bet Speck is rather disturbed by the whole process. He will need some extra pets & hugs. Have a safe and uneventful move.

Ellie says

Have a safe trip! Will miss my several times a day “Judy” fix. Good luck with the move.

I’m sure you are unplugged by now!

Well, safe travels to you, Vince and little Speck. I’ll be waiting to hear about your fabulous adventure down to Texas.

Drive carefully….I know you will but Mom’s are supposed to say it (sometimes over and over!!!) 🙂

Debbie R. says

Safe travel….. I am wondering how many times a day I will come here looking for you…..????

I will miss you while you are gone. Whenever I open the computer I check on you first, especially in the last couple of months. But I know that you are on an adventure and you will catch us up when you can. Enjoy your time with Vince!

Sandi says

Be safe. I will miss your near-daily updates in my in-box. I check yours and facebook, then go about my business – usually with a smile on my face from something you or others have said. Life will resume something like normal soon. Til then…good thoughts are with you all.

Marilyn S says

Love you and your blog
    I will learn to look forward to the times you can post.

Again, safe travels to the next chapter in tour lives.

Marilyn

Cindy from California says

You are finally on your way!! Hope the next couple of days go safely and smoothly! Can’t wait to hear from you again! Hope you stop at little libraries along the way and give us updates!!!
    Best!
    Cindy

Fitzy says

Sad fact…WE’LL ALL BE RIGHT HERE WHERE YOU LEFT US, lol.

Safe travels, and will be looking at fb to watch for your adventures.

8^)

Vickie says

God speed to you, Vince and Speck. Prayers for safe travels, some restful slumber and peace within. It’s almost like Star Trek … you are being “warped” into another galaxy … what an adventure. Until soon!
    Prayers coming your way,
    Vic

Elaine says

If you come to Tulsa, here are a couple of pet friendly hotels:

LaQuinta 1-800-916-6204
    Renaissance Hotel (nice place) 1-800-916-6204

If you get to Tulsa let me know via email. I would love to meet you.

Have a safe trip. Look forward to hearing about all the traveling and moving in adventures when you get a chance.

pat says

I keep checking everytime I get onto the computer and see if you dropped a line.
    I hope Speck is alright too I have a red dashound.