The View

This is my morning view from the master bedroom windows.  There’s a door that goes out onto the deck.  It’s so peaceful and beautiful in the mornings with the sun just coming up.  I can only imagine how pretty this view will be when the lake has more water.

Comments

That is a beautiful view and, unlike me, you are probably up to see the sunrise! I’m so glad things are working out so well for you in Texas.

Linda in NE says

That place is growing on you. The house might not be everything on your list but it does seem nice and has a basement.
    Just need a working AC and maybe some solar shades like some have mentioned.

After all the stress you’ve had in the last (how many?) months — I think you deserve to spend a few hours a day relaxing and enjoying the view!

Penny Holliday says

Judy
    What a great way to start your day ~ beautiful! I’m just remembering that at a former house w/ high ceilings & beautiful big views windows I had the windows tinted to help the AC function. More reasonable that replacing windows w/ tinted glass & more reasonable & better looking than solar type shades. Just don’t tint too dark because during the winter months it will be too dark & depressing inside!! I’m impressed w/ your unpacking progress!
    Penny in CA

I told you the view would be nice in the morning. I wish we were in a house where we could see a sunrise or sunset, I do miss seeing the beauty. I guess that is why I don’t mind leaving early and traveling late when we go on a trip. Highways are nice places to view things at a distance.

I’m so goofy though. I wake up at least 10 times a night to see what time it is because I’m afraid I’ll miss the sunrise so then I’m tired during the day. Each night I tell myself I’ll sleep in and don’t set my clock but then I don’t want to miss the sunrise. Crazy — I know.

Diana in TX says

We do have gorgeous sunrises don’t we? The lakes will fill again but maybe not for awhile according to the weather guys.Sunrises and sunsets are my favorite times of the day, love to sit on our porch then and drink in the beautiful skies.

Paula says

It reminds me of when I was in high school house sitting for friends. I’ve always enjoyed the early mornings just as the sun comes up. I was sitting in the entry to their sun porch and watched the sun come up over the trees (and studying for a history final exam). I remember it like it was yesterday, and every sunrise I’ve enjoyed since then has been delicious. I would LOVE to have that view, but just looking at the picture, I was able to drink it in. ENJOY!

So pretty! I’ve missed so much the last several weeks with blog reading. Are you all buying this house or renting?