Green D9P

Yesterday I finished quilting the green Disappearing Nine Patch.

It’s been forever since I got a monochromatic challenge quilt finished on time.  Even though this was a quick quilt, it will be finished by the end of the month and will be donated to the Texas wildfire victims.

Loaded on the longarm is a top sent by a blog reader and I hope to have that top quilted before bed time.

Comments

• 3.1

Not as productive as I should have been. Today was the kind of day I’m glued to the stock market . . love days like this! 🙁

Keryn says

I can see what you quilted on that…….Did the movers lose all your other pantos? I have to say though, it looks fabulous on that quilt, well done.

• 4.1

Keryn, Can’t you just be happy that the only panto I ever need is the one you designed? 🙂 That panto (Spiral Square for anyone who doesn’t have it) is perfect for every quilt, in my opinion. The last time I had it on the machine, Keryn offered to send me something else. I think even she was tired of seeing it. I really love it!

• Lizzy Hentze says

I never tire of seeing that pattern either Judy (and Keryn)! It is so RIGHT for so many quilts!

• Darlene S says

I 3rd those sentiments. Ever since Judy told us about it and I bought it, it is one of MY favorites too. It’s easy to do and looks great. What’s not to like??? Thank you Keryn and Judy. 🙂

Sharon Spingler says

I also use Square Spiral. Use it all the time. Another favorite is Whirlpool…….wonder who did that one?

Being the “GREEN QUEEN”, I love this quilt you did. Heck……who cares what pattern you used for quilting….you can’t go wrong with a green quilt…no matter what! LOL

June Piper-Brandon says

I love it. I’m going to a Come and Go Retreat tomorrow. That’s where you come and set up and go home and sleep in your own bed and come back the next day and quilt all day and come home. Our guild is doing this to encourage some of the members to get more involved, but not everyone can go to an overnight retreat. We get quite a few out. I’m one of those that likes to sleep in my own bed and I have other obligations so being able to come and go works well for me.

Pratima says

Judy, it is beautiful! I’m always impressed at how well you combine solids to create gorgeous quilts.