November UFO

The UFO for November is #3. I came real close to finishing my October UFO (#5) but didn’t but . . I got real close!  🙂  My #3 project is something I really want to finish but there’s no way it’s going to happen this month so . . I’m throwing in the towel this month and not even trying!  How’s that for a quitter attitude?  🙁

Did you finish your UFO for October?

Comments

SarahB says

I finished!! Yeah!! This one was a Christmas present three years in the making so I really needed to get it done. I think it’s the only UFO for this challenge that I actually finished… :o)

I love your present blocks and it would be such a great quilt to finish for Christmas…don’t give up yet…make Vince do the cooking for November!

Trina says

My October UFO is nearly finished. Just need to sew down the binding. Unfortunately not able to post a picture.

Trina

Whew! I lucked out this month, as I finished my #3 back in March as a gift for my daughter’s birthday. Now on to finishing my #2, which was drawn a while ago but still isn’t done!

Is there nothing you can substitute for this month’s UFO? BTW — I’d like to go ahead and throw in the towel for December — you know to get a head of the curve. The last UFO I just don’t see it happening. For that matter, I’m not sure I can pull off November’s. But either way, I will have a UFO finished for both months — just not the ones I picked out last winter!

You know, I felt the exact same way on the day you pulled October’s number, but I actually got it done — and two more catch-up projects to boot, so don’t give up hope! One thing I know for sure, most of my UFO projects wouldn’t have been finished if it weren’t for this challenge. So, thank you! 🙂

Today snuck up on me – I didn’t really think about it being the first of the month until I saw the UFO post! I’m so happy to have another top done to share. Thank you again for motivating me to work on stuff I’d set aside.

Mary D says

I did finish a UFO this month but it was #11 (september) not #5. #5 may just make next year’s list.

Karla says

I have finished two ufo’s so far, working on a third which needs to be finished before veteran’s day. I am unable to upload the pictures but my latest one is on my facebook.

I don’t think I will get to #3 – it is a 4th of July table topper and not high priority. I was doing real well, then we had the devistating flood from Irene which literally washed towns away. So I dedicated myself with our LQS to a quilt drive for flood victims – donating my own as being on the list of quilters who would finish any donated tops. My UFOs – funny, but I donated them on to another charity. But they have most been completed and into loving/needing homes, which is what they were meant for .

Actually the #25 finish is for Nancy. She made the table runner and napkins. I noticed it wasn’t linked yet so I did it for her. We’ve had power issues this past week. Major snowstorm on 29th and still there are folks without power. Just got mine back this morning at about 2:30 am and I’m here catching up!

I did not get my #5 done at all. I have a major league brain cramp when it comes to my project. I’m not sure when it will get done.