Of the 12 UFOs I listed in December, 2010, 5 were completely finished, 4 need quilting, and 3 still need the tops finished and then they need to be quilted. Not too bad!
Here’s my list with the notes of what happened with each. Be getting your list together for your 2012 UFOs and Tuesday, the 20th, I’ll post a link box for you to share a link to your list.
1. This quilt is at least 8 years old . . probably older. I love it! You’d think I’d finish it. All it needs is binding. That’s all it’s needed for 6 years!
2. Another bright stars and there are chain blocks for this one too. I didn’t count but I think the blocks are all made.
I don’t know! I can’t find where I finished it but here’s where I was working on it.
3. It’s a Wrap! This one is probably 3 or 4 years old. Not sure how many blocks are done but I’d like to make this into a bed quilt for Christmas but will have to see how much of this fabric I have.
Top is done! Needs to be quilted.
4. Borders are all cut out and ready to be assembled.
5. Vince’s quilt using Peaches & Dreams pattern. Some blocks are made.
Top is done. Needs to be quilted.
6. This was the mystery quilt from this summer. All is done except for the binding.
7. Another Morning Splash. Main part of quilt is done. Just needs borders.
Not finished. Not touched this year. It’s a class sample and it really needs to stay unfinished while I’m still teaching this class.
8. Another Big Star. Blocks are all done and one row is made.
Finished. But, there’s another one still not finished. I had enough blocks to make a big one but decided to add another couple of blocks and make two smaller ones so there’s one still not done.
9. Note to Self that needs to be quilted and bound.
Finished and given to a friend.
10. Blocks are all made.
The top was finished and I don’t even remember if I quilted it or not. I’ll have to do some checking.
11. More blocks all made.
12. A second Bears in the Farmhouse quilt. Blocks are all made.
Not done! Some work was done but it’s not finished.