I need a better way to number my progress reports so the first two numbers will be the month, then the day, then the year. I guess if I’m still doing progress reports in 100 years, that could be a problem but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it (and we all know I’m not crossing any bridges!).
Originally I was going to set it 5 blocks across x 6 rows up and down but then decided that was going to be really big for an auction quilt and figured it might work better as a throw so I only used 20 blocks.
I stopped sewing a little after noon, went to get a haircut, then to the fruit/veggie market, then to the grocery store and by the time I got home, it was time to get dinner done so maybe tomorrow I’ll get all the rows together. Since the borders aren’t pieced, this will go quickly now.