Yes, I said April and yes, I know this is May but hey . . at least I didn’t stick it in the UFO pile and move on. This was the palette I used, though I didn’t use all the colors. The top is the Carpenter’s Star pattern for the upcoming feather lessons but I made my squares larger — 7″ finished so my top finishes at 67″ x 84″. I’m making another one using patriotic colors so it will be used as a QOV.
The binding is made. That’s 7-1/2 yards to report as used on this week’s stash report! Maybe I’ll choose a backing today. Maybe I’ll load it on the longarm and start quilting or maybe I’ll start on the patriotic version.