Comments

CJ says

I am still trying! thanks for the information, I will try your method on Freezer paper, or setch paper. it looks like it will help me.

WiAmy says

Great video! You gave good tips and it is so nice to see someone drawing the feathers and especially talking about those hard to fill areas like the corners! I could see and follow everything you did very well.

Would it be possible to use magic marker? that would show up better. cant correct mistakes as easy, but easier to see. I agree, good video…just finished my top, cant get to my stash for the back till next week and my roll of batting is coming next week too. I was completely out! Looking forward to starting as soon as I can tho!
    Thanks for this!

Your video was very easy to follow and use as a practice. It was a bit light to see all the marks, but your explanation covered what I couldn’t see. Thanks for all the good tips. I’m going to start my practicing as soon as I get back home from a birthday lunch. Can’t wait to try it.

Judy thanks for this, you make it look so easy! I’m eager to practice. I use a white board to practice on, if you had one it might show up better in a video. Just a thought… Thanks !

Carol Rickson says

How long will the instructions and the videos be available? Can they be copied?? I am going on vacation and DO NOT want to miss these instructions.

Carol

Bev in MI says

Your instuctions were good but I couldn’t see most of what you were drawing.

kim says

Love you site and instructions but can’t see pencil PLEASE use sharpie

Thanks

Amie T says

GR8 video Judy!!! So clear and easy to follow, thank you for taking the time to teach this! Amie in Tn.

Karla says

Judy loved the video and the photos, i can already see I will need lots of practice before my feathers look halfway decent but gives me a chance to work on them when I am working at night. can’t wait til the next lesson ;)