The things you guessed had me laughing out loud. Here’s my responses to some of them:
- New Truck – No . . I haven’t even thought much about a new truck lately. We haven’t had any major projects so we haven’t really missed not having a full size truck. Maybe in the spring I’ll get back on that bandwagon and hound Vince about buying a new pickup.
- Laptop – I do need a new laptop but probably won’t buy one til mine quits completely and then I’ll be kicking my butt for not buying one sooner.
- Gas stove – I’m perfectly happy with my gas stove. When we build the new kitchen, I’ll get a 6 burner but for now, I’m so happy with having a gas stove that I’m not complaining about anything.
- iPad, Accuquilt, Kindle – Got them already.
- Spinning Wheel – Yes, I’d love to have one but I don’t think I have enough hours in my day to add another hobby.
- An espresso machine – Ugh! I don’t like anything about coffee!
- Goats – I really would like to have a couple of goats but right now, I don’t need any more responsibility.
- Baby furniture – Already bought the baby bed, the chest, the changing table, the mattress and the high chair.
- Trip here for Chad & Nicole – I wish! I imagine she’s not supposed to travel right now.
- The Big Green Egg – Might get that some day but I’m just not sure about having to use their charcoal since we don’t have a dealer within 100 miles of us.
Here’s the winning number:
And Comment #72:
Congratulations Erin. Please check your email.