Blog Break

We all need a little break every now and then . . time to recharge our batteries. I’m there. I’ll do the drawing for the Color Palette Challenge on Saturday, the Stash Report on Sunday and the Design Wall on Monday posts. I should be recharged by Wednesday or Thursday but if not, I’ll do the On the Needles post on Friday and surely by the next week I’ll be back but my guess is . . you’ll hear from me Wednesday or Thursday.

Oh, I almost forgot . . I have a special post for Monday. It’s no wonder my batteries are always low . . too much to say, not enough time to recharge. Seriously, I’ll be here but not posting as much. I’m not going anywhere, just taking a bit of a break so don’t anyone think something’s wrong . . it’s isn’t!

Comments

Enjoy the break!

Debi McIntosh says:

that’s great to let us know Judy – we would all worry otherwise – and we are all a bit selfish – wanting you to blog everyday – enjoy your break and catch up on those things you need to and enjoy the time!

Bobbie Whittington says:

We understand but will miss you :) enjoy the break.

Okay, Judy! Have a very nice break. We’ll all be here when you get back. :)

sometimes when I read your Blof and others you are doing SO MUCH MORE QUILTING THAN ME! it wears me out to read them. Re charge, keep us posted on the chickens too!

I hope you enjoy your break, and we’ll be here when you get back. Sigh.

Enjoy your break–I did the same thing at quilt retreat in October, didn’t even take a computer with me!

OH – If Vince does something funny while you’re on your break, please remember it and tell us when you return, ‘kay?

Enjoy the break Judy!!

I’ll miss you. Enjoy your blog break! :)

We’ll miss you Judy, thanks for letting us know so we don’t worry. ENJOY!

I’ll miss you. My faorite blog to read.

Totally understandable considering all that you do and the responsibilities you have. Do what you need to do to stay sane! We’ll all be here when you’re recharged.

Good for you! There comes a point when everyone just needs to unplug for a bit. Thanks for giving us a heads up because, we, we would have been worried and I would have sent out a posse to check on you. :) You’ve had a lot on your plate so spend some time doing the things that bring you joy! We’ll play nice while you are away and will welcome you back with confetti when you return!

Recharge, recharge, recharge! We all need it, some of us more often than others.

Mary in VA says:

Enjoy the Blogcation! We’ll miss you and will look forward to hearing about Roscoe, Thelma, Louise, and of course Vince, Chad, Nicole and the baby!

Diana in RR Texas says:

Are you sure you’re just taking a break or are you going out for the first day of deer season Saturday! All kidding aside, enjoy your blogcation!

Have fun!

sao in Midlothian, VA

Enjoy your break! We will miss you, but we want you to stay well so that you can continue to educate and entertain us! everybody needs some down time!

Toni in TN says:

See ya soon!!

OK I’m going to be the negative Nellie here and say NO NO NO , I need my Judy fix everyday after work! LOL Just kidding, emjoy yourself!!!

Laurel from Iowa says:

Judy, I hope you have a restful and relaxing break. Lord knows you have earned one! I will miss your posts, of course, but that will make us all appreciate you even more when you return.

I always am in awe that you can do all that you do and keep going. I wouldn’t have anything to say after a week and would be wore out. ENJOY your time We will miss your posts but completely understand.

Becky in VA says:

Hope you are enjoying your BLOG VACATION!

Enjoy, enjoy!! Everyone needs a little time now and then, right?! Gracious knows, you are certainly entitled!! You are one of the busiest, most productive women I know! :)