Quiltmaker – Jan/Feb Issue

In the January/February issue of Quiltmaker, which is out now . .

. . . has a quilt designed and made by me!  Dawn and Dusk!  In neutrals.  Imagine that! :)

It’s a big quilt .  . 91″ x 91″.

As always, this issue of Quiltmaker is a great one and you’ll want to get one for yourself if you don’t have a subscription.

Now you know that sometimes when I go for weeks and weeks with nothing new on my design wall, I’m really sewing and getting a lot done but I just can’t always show you.

Comments

Debbie King says:

Love the triangle border.

As usual, your borders “make the quilt”. This one will be stitched up by a lot of quilters, it is so appealing.

Very nice! This would be great in anybody’s favorite colors. Will watch for my magazine and put on my “to do” list. MAP

Love that quilt! I am going to rush right out and get that magazine. By the way, I was looking thru a 2007 Quilter Magazine the other day and found your Topsy Turvy Nine-Patch quilt. This one is definitely on my to-do list! Debbie in WV

I’ve flipped through this magazine twice since it arrived in the mail and even thought that your photo looked familiar, but I never noticed your name printed in that little box.

Love how the four patches in “block y” create a trellis-like effect across the diagonal. Beautiful quilt!

Very nice! This quilt looks wonderful. and I love the border.

Love your quilt! Definitely worth waiting to see :)

Connie in Louisiana says:

Love your quilt; it’s beautiful. I really like the neutral colors also. This would be a great quilt to give as a gift to a man. Just love it.

Connie in Louisiana

Micki clemens says:

I also love the border with the triangles. Wish I had thought of it. And yes, I have been wondering why you haven’t talked about quilting. Good to see why!

Definitely going right now on my to-do list! I love this quilt!

FANTASTIC!!!!

sao in Midlothian, VA

Lovely, … and I love neutrals :)

A neutral quilt! How about that! I like it. Finally, I am ready Judy. I bought sock yarn and two (really small) circular needles on-line. I already have the circ sock book. I learned to knit at age 8 but aside from new-baby things, haven’t done much. I love to quilt and I am hoping to love sock knitting. Thanks to you!

Way cool! I have the magazine but haven’t had time to sit and look at it yet. I love the quilt! As a matter of fact it might just be the answer to my prayer! I have a wedding quilt that must be finished by mid June and they want it big enough to work on both a queen bed and later a king size. Thanks!

Cindy Stowe says:

I thought that picture looked familiar yesterday when I got the magazine! Didn’t read who it was til I got your blog post! I liked the pattern, but will probably change it to a blue instead of brown.

i knew your face right away. you can run, but you just can’t hide. i’m more of a color-quilt girl, and this is a great pattern for brights or batiks.

Fabulous!!

I love the entire quilt! So stinkin awesome! I am buying the magazine and that quilt is one I am making for my bed!

Mine hasn’t arrived yet -but I can’t wait to see the details on this one – love it!

That is a very pretty quilt design Judy. I think I shall buy that magazine just for that pattern! Good job!

LOVE IT! It’s gorgeous. Guess I’ll be going to buy the issue since I let my subscription lapse …. ;-)

What a beautiful quilt! I’ll be looking for that issue. Congratulations!

Love it!

Teri Jordan says:

Congrats….beautiful quilt….

Beautiful quilt!!! Love your fabric/color choices!!

Just love the quilt! That is a definite want to quilt next year!

Cathy vonJess says:

Beautiful, Judy! I got my copy of QMaker in the mail, yesterday, and went straight to your spread. Looking good!
    Thanks for all you share.

Nancy Angerer says:

I love the quilt. That has to definitely be on my to do list!

I saw this a few days ago when my issue came in and I thought…..Judy and neutrals?? It is a very interesting design and love the border…but mine would be very bright. Congratulations!

I’ll have to look for that at Kroger’s. I love your color choices.

Wow Judy! That is stunning! I don’t subscribe to Quiltmaker. Well, let me rephrase that…I DIDN”T. I sure do now! I am off to see what I’ve got enough of that’ll work in this. You may have converted me to a digital gal because now I don’t have to wait for it to show up in the mailbox!

We loved the beautiful quilt you made using our fabrics!