I Can’t Stop!

The reason I’m not getting my eagle completed in a timely manner is because I cannot stop looking at this picture!

Addie in high chair

I know there have to be times that she isn’t happy and I’m only seeing the pictures of when she’s smiling but . . oh, my . . I think I now understand why grandmas can never say no to grandchildren!

Comments

wanda says

You got that right. We can never say know to a face as cute as that. Really once you become a grandmaw you can’t say know to any child. She is so cute and I’m sure she is happy most of the time too.
    Wanda

Terri Schanz says

My friend shared a photo with me on facebook. It was a rock engraved with the saying “Children are often spoiled because noone will spank Grandma.”

I thought it was quite fitting!!

Marie Gilkey says

Oh you wait Judy till she starts walking and talking and asking Nanny for this or that. Years ago had a lady stop at my house and ask if I had stock in Little Tykes, cause I had one of all their stuff in the yard. Told her, No Madam, I just have grandchildren!!! Christmas and birthdays are never the same!!! Our oldest is 25 and youngest is 2 and we have one great granddaughter that is super awesome!!

NancyB in AZ says

Isn’t she precious. She is adorable. A friend of mine has an electronic picture frame with dozens of pics of her kids and grandchildren. the pictures cycle all day….she has it on her counter so she can see it often. I would love one in my sewing room (if there wasn’t such a mess on every counter top).

Lynne in Hawaii says

It is a grandma’s sacred duty to spoil her grandchildren. I think I saw it written in a grandma handbook or something…I’m sure it is a law. She is adorable so spoil away Judy!

She is delightful Judy!
    When my grandsons were born I told them that there is one very important rule, that if they want something and they think their parents might say no, that they should always ask me first!
    I really love being a Mom but being a Grandma truly is the icing on the cake!

Marilyn Smith says

It is time for a trip to Mo. She is just too precious. She needs her grandma. Now is a good time to go without any gardens to worry about. Addie needs some Grammie love and so do you.

Marilyn

Marilyn Smith says

Judy, I keep going back and loving that picture. It is time for a road trip. I know it is hard to leave Vince and Speck and the chickens..but Addie needs to grow up knowing you. I just want to kiss on that beautiful girl. Throw some clothes into a suitcase and plenty of yarn. Go enjoy her baby time…it does not come back.

Marilyn

She is absolutely adornable and being grandma is the
    best role model in the world .. I love it and each one is
    so sweet, precious time enjoy every moment you can

She is beautiful and I love that she smiles with her eyes. There is a special bond between grandmothers and their grandchildren and it always should be that way. The eagle can wait,while thoese moments are more precious.

Gwen says

I don’t blame you one minute for not getting anything done with that face to come back and look at!!! She is beautiful and so happy! I come back and look at her pictures often myself and she isn’t my grandbaby! Enjoy every minute even if it is with pictures!