I Can’t Stop!

The reason I’m not getting my eagle completed in a timely manner is because I cannot stop looking at this picture!

Addie in high chair

I know there have to be times that she isn’t happy and I’m only seeing the pictures of when she’s smiling but . . oh, my . . I think I now understand why grandmas can never say no to grandchildren!

Comments

she is gorgeous isn’t she!

You got that right. We can never say know to a face as cute as that. Really once you become a grandmaw you can’t say know to any child. She is so cute and I’m sure she is happy most of the time too.
    Wanda

She is adorable!

Terri Schanz says:

My friend shared a photo with me on facebook. It was a rock engraved with the saying “Children are often spoiled because noone will spank Grandma.”

I thought it was quite fitting!!

She is definitely an adorable baby!

Marie Gilkey says:

Oh you wait Judy till she starts walking and talking and asking Nanny for this or that. Years ago had a lady stop at my house and ask if I had stock in Little Tykes, cause I had one of all their stuff in the yard. Told her, No Madam, I just have grandchildren!!! Christmas and birthdays are never the same!!! Our oldest is 25 and youngest is 2 and we have one great granddaughter that is super awesome!!

What a sweetie!
    When do you get to go enjoy her in person again?

Nobody could say no to that ;-)

NancyB in AZ says:

Isn’t she precious. She is adorable. A friend of mine has an electronic picture frame with dozens of pics of her kids and grandchildren. the pictures cycle all day….she has it on her counter so she can see it often. I would love one in my sewing room (if there wasn’t such a mess on every counter top).

think she looks a bit like you grand mama Judy.

She has a beautiful smile. What a sweetheart.. I could drive a little West from me and give her a hug for you !

Lynne in Hawaii says:

It is a grandma’s sacred duty to spoil her grandchildren. I think I saw it written in a grandma handbook or something…I’m sure it is a law. She is adorable so spoil away Judy!

She just keeps getting cuter :)

She is delightful Judy!
    When my grandsons were born I told them that there is one very important rule, that if they want something and they think their parents might say no, that they should always ask me first!
    I really love being a Mom but being a Grandma truly is the icing on the cake!

Isn’t she just the sweetest! Growing so fast! What an adorable smile!

I see a mini Chad in that picture!

What a doll baby she is! Who can blame you for sitting and staring for hours?! Certainly not me! :)

Mel Meister says:

What a sweet expression!

She is so beautiful, and getting more so every day. Enjoy!

What a beautiful little girl! I wish for you that she were closer.

Marilyn Smith says:

It is time for a trip to Mo. She is just too precious. She needs her grandma. Now is a good time to go without any gardens to worry about. Addie needs some Grammie love and so do you.

Marilyn

Cathy Stoddard says:

How precious!!!
    I agree Judy, she does favor you!

Marilyn Smith says:

Judy, I keep going back and loving that picture. It is time for a road trip. I know it is hard to leave Vince and Speck and the chickens..but Addie needs to grow up knowing you. I just want to kiss on that beautiful girl. Throw some clothes into a suitcase and plenty of yarn. Go enjoy her baby time…it does not come back.

Marilyn

Laura Deaver says:

Seeing her makes me smile!

buck up, judy…you can do it! put her smile on that eagle…

She is absolutely adornable and being grandma is the
    best role model in the world .. I love it and each one is
    so sweet, precious time enjoy every moment you can

What a doll! I’d be in the car and on my way.

She is just precious! That’s exactly why grandmas can’t say no!

She is beautiful and I love that she smiles with her eyes. There is a special bond between grandmothers and their grandchildren and it always should be that way. The eagle can wait,while thoese moments are more precious.

I don’t blame you one minute for not getting anything done with that face to come back and look at!!! She is beautiful and so happy! I come back and look at her pictures often myself and she isn’t my grandbaby! Enjoy every minute even if it is with pictures!