The Design Wall Posts

Have you looked at the quilts on the design wall links?  There are some beauties!  Lots of beautiful quilts.  There are many of Bonnie Hunter‘s recent mystery, Easy Street, and they’re all beautiful!  If you haven’t spent some time looking at those quilts, I believe you will be inspired!  One word of advice:  Don’t do it when you’re getting ready to go to bed . . you’ll be up half the night with quilt ideas swimming through your head!  That’s what happened to me last night!

Thank you all for participating and sharing your links.  As of writing this post, there are 119 links.  That’s what makes it all fun for the rest of us!

Comments

Laceflower says

I do love roaming thru DWM, it is very interesting and inspiring. thanks to all who take the time to share.

• 1.1

Yes, I can post the link box but it’s all of you, the readers, who share your links that make the whole thing worthwhile.

• 3.1

No, there were weeks when we’ve had more. I think everyone committed to doing it the first of the year. Numbers will drop and go up again.

• 5.1

You should’ve called! I was up too! Then after I put the computer down, I kept thinking of all the quilts I’d seen and couldn’t go to sleep.

Debbie Rhodes says

I try every Monday evening to look at all, I get to wandering through blogs and get lost… fun fun. fun.

Terri says

I’m like Debbie, I get lost in the blogs and that means brain juice flows. Then I swear, that is my next quilt, next day it is a different one until I can’t for the life of me where I saw any quilts I liked. So, back to the blogs I go.

This will be my first mystery and I am excited.