Is it just me or does it seem like it was way more than 31 days ago since New Year’s Day? The good news is . . I got all four of my goals done and got one of my “hope to get done” things done.
My four things were:
- Margie’s top quilted, bound, labeled and mailed.
- Three (3) QOV tops made using the New Year’s Day Sit & Sew pattern.
- Section 1 of the Comfort & Joy top done.
- Blocks made for Nicole’s New Beginnings quilt.
1 – Margie’s quilt was done and sent to her and she loves it.
2. Three QOV tops were done . . finished the third one tonight. Really . . why did I count three tops as one project?
They’re folded and draped over the longarm rail.
3. Two of the first blocks for Comfort and Joy were made.
4. All the blocks for Nicole’s top were made.
And the one extra thing I finished. Yay!! The borders are on Addie’s quilt.
For the February goals:
1. Quilt and bind Addie’s quilt.
2. Quilt all three QOV tops.
3. Bind all three QOV tops.
4. Sew Nicole’s blocks together and get border blocks made.
Getting all those goals done will be quite an accomplishment but I’m going to give it my best shot.