A Family Portrait

Remember my article for the hunting magazine?  They needed a photo of Vince, the mighty hunter, and Judy, his lovely wife!

Family Portrait

I set the camera to do the self-photo thing but then we looked down and Miss Hattie was standing there wondering why she wasn’t part of the family portrait. We took a revised family photo.

Family Photo

Despite our best efforts, Miss Hattie would not smile but at least she’s in the picture.

I sent both pictures to the magazine folks.  We’ll see which one they use.

Comments

Love them both!

Beautiful! What could be better than with Miss Hattie.

Such a handsome family :)

Love the one with the chicken ;-)

Pamela Johnson says:

Looks like a “True Texas” hunt in’ family…….love the pics !!!

I love them BOTH!

Ditto! They are both great pictures! :-)

Eileen Eisner says:

Cute!!! I love both, but really love that y’all included Miss Hattie!

Both great pictures, but I really love the one with Miss Hattie in it!

That’s perfect!

Love the picture with Miss Hattie, Oh by the way a cousin who lives in Olympia WA. has a camera in her coop so we all can look at the chicks..

Great pictures, you look so calm and happy–all of you. Sweet.

Great pictures, but they HAVE to use the one with Hattie! That one is really special and says who you are. Love it.

What? No green tee-shirt???? :-) Great pictures!!

Aww! Miss Hattie was ready for her close-up! Great photo.

Becky in IL says:

I vote for the photo with Hattie!!!!

Tough choice!

If only you had a pitchfork in the photo… Lol., love your sense of humor. Kate

lol…YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY! I love the one with Hattie in it! :)

sao in Midlothian, VA

You tell them, we won’t buy the magazine unless Hattie’s in it!
    Fair is fair, she’s family too!
    To fun!
    Tisha

I like both, but the one with Miss Hattie is special.

It’s unanimous — Miss Hattie needs to be in a magazine article. After all, she is a star in her own right. You and Vince look great in both pictures.

LOL! Soooo cute!!! Love both shots, but the one with Miss Hattie is special. :-)

They are both lovely photos but I love the expressions on your face with Ms. Hattie. I wonder what Spike thinks about this photo? LOL Our dog would have her nose way out of joint if she wasn’t in the photo too! Thanks for sharing..

Donna Keating says:

Hi-lar-i-us!!!!!!

Both pictures are great, but I hope they pick the one with you and Miss Hattie. What a fun picture!

Joan in NE says:

I’m betting on the picture with Miss Hattie in it!!

Both photos are great but the second one is my fave. You both look so happy and I’m sure Miss Hattie is smiling on the inside.

Awe…..what about Speck? He is very much family.

Mary in VA says:

Miss Hattie was smiling, You just couldn’t see it from where you were standing.

Helen Koenig1 says:

I know which one I’d choose – Miss Hattie is DEFINITELY part of the family! LOL

They’re both great pictures.

So cute! I was just wondering about Miss Hattie the other day…does she still get out (without her dear courtier)? Looks like the answer is yes!

Love it! I hope they pick the one with Miss Hattie in it, too!

Linda Smith says:

My fave is the picture including Miss Hattie. All three of you look terrific!

Sharon Eshlaman says:

Love the family photo. Your “Miss Hattie” looks just like my “Lucy”. Aren’t those feathered gals cool?