Millennium For Sale

I’m thinking about upgrading my Millennium, simply because I’m a dealer and my machine is an older model and when someone comes to see the machine, I’d prefer that they see a more current model.

Mine is a 2004 with a 12′ table.  It’s in excellent condition.  You know that I use it often and if I had any problems with it, I’d be complaining on here . . loudly!  :)

I don’t want to deal with having to ship it.  I do have the original box with packing materials that was used to ship the head to me  The table comes apart and is easy to put back together.

I’m asking $9,500.

Please contact me (judy.blog@[email protected]) if you have any questions or if you’re interested.

Comments

Marilyn Smith says

Judy, don’t forget to list it on the APQS forum. They have had many upgrades over the years and the bliss is wonderful as are the m & m wheels. Really makes a difference. And, I hear they have changed the front of the machine as well. Just heard about that this week. Then, there is Quilt Path – have not jumped on that one yet.

Someone’s going to snatch that up lickity split! If I had a room for it, and if we weren’t getting a new horse trailer next month, then it might very well be calling this dirt road home. Alas, horse trailers trump quilting machines.

Wow! That’s a great price. I wish I had enough business to justify buying it. I’d even rent a truck and drive to Texas to get it, just so I could meet you at last. I hope you sell it quickly and can get a new one with all the bells and whistles.

CindyM says

I sort of forget that you are a dealer! I’ve definitely settled on an APQS machine.. just waiting for the spot to be ready and then decide how many bells and whistles I want to pay for. But at this price, I’d be considering this if we lived closer.

Sandy says

Alas! No space in my house for it! And not enough loose change to buy it. Would be fun to have one, though!

pdudgeon says

hope you find a good home for it. it’s a tough time to be selling now, but maybe there’s a quilter out there who just needed an extra nudge to jump on the waggon and buy it from you. Best wishes on your sale.

Sadly, no room for such a frame/machine! Awesome deal!! My sit-down long arm will suit me for a long time I think. The best to you!

Wish I didn’t have to wait for son #2 to come and go – about 2 years. LOL I’m going over to Charlotte for that 3-hour APQS demonstration/class thing on March 7. My son lives there, and that’s why I picked that one over Nashville or Atlanta. I’m looking forward to it. If I decide to go with APQS in a couple years, I’ll be on your doorstep. =)

Fantastic price Judy! I paid $11, 500 for my APQS factory refurbished 2003 Millenium four years ago. I would love to have Bliss but just can’t justify the expense–I did install M&M wheels when we arrived in Texas and what a difference those made!!

Those new Millenniums seem to have a whole host of bells and whistles, and look pretty swanky. I’ve gotten so used to my straight-up handles on my Liberty that I have a hard time with the ergo handles when I teach at a show and have to borrow someone’s machine. I think my students are wondering, does this woman really know how to quilt? ;P