Where did February go? I’m going to say that at the end of each month! Time passes way too quickly. I hope you all made good progress on your February list.
My list was:
1. Quilt and bind Addie’s quilt. Done!
2. Quilt all three QOV tops. Done!
3. Bind all three QOV tops. Not Done
4. Sew Nicole’s blocks together and get border blocks made. Done!
I didn’t get the three QOVs bound. But, I did get Nicole’s top completely done and completely quilted so that’s not bad. I wanted to get Nicole’s quilt finished so I could take it to them when I go and not have to mail it.
My list for March:
- Bind all three QOVs.
- Quilt two tops that need quilting.
- Bind the two tops that I quilt.
- Make all the blocks for the red/gold/navy/white QOV that was on my design wall week before last.
Please share a link to your blog post where you discuss your February goals/completions and list your March goals.
Is making the list and reporting it to us helping you to stay on track and get things done? I hope so!