UFO – Blueberry Hill

Sick of seeing my UFOs yet?  Hope not . . there are more!  So far, I’m just pulling out the tops that need quilted.  Here’s another one.

Blueberry Hill

Most of these tops are getting pieced backings but this one is getting an extra wide backing.  Yay!  No piecing!

Ready to go onto the shelf and wait for a new longarm to arrive . . whenever that might happen!

Blueberry Hill with Backing

There are two shelves that have fabrics that I considered to be good backing fabric.  I was so hoping that once I pulled all the backings for these tops, I could condense it down to one shelf but so far, I’m not making much of a dent and it’s still taking up two shelves.

Comments

lynne quinsland says

i love seeing the variety, and the fabrics! oh my, your fabrics are just amazing!!!
    and, those beans from the other night? AMAZING!!!!! these are the best beans EVER!!!!! my family thanks you immensely-we will never make any other beans again, and like you, they could eat them every day!

Barbara says

I like seeing them…Even if I’m not doing the same thing you are doing, it is inspiring to see you organize something. I don’t have UFOs, but tomorrow I will be organizing my toilet paper and paper towels !!!

I also love seeing your UFO’s too. Yours are so much prettier than my old UFOs are. Most of mine are not in a flimsy state yet, they are still blocks or partial blocks, and that is not very inspiring to me. I love the purple quilt you showed earlier. It can come live at my house anytime.:)

Ooh — I have a pile of flying Dutchmen blocks that are in desperate need of a good setting. I may have to play with them using something similar to your Blueberry Hill.

Denise ~ justquiltin says

That’s one of my favorite wide backing fabrics with all those bright pretty curliques. You have been very busy organizing an “almost” have me convinced I should delve into those UFO tubs to take pictures of what’s in there — almost…… ;-)

cindy says

well, the backing fabric shelves may not be getting emptier, but the spaces from which you are pulling all these tops and backings surely will when you get started quilting. i have found that, unless the finished quilts are given away and removed from the house, the entire process of quilting is just moving fabric from one classification to another. but isn’t it fun!!