Baby Quilt Completed

I’m on a roll . . maybe!

The baby quilt to be given to the vet tech at Speck’s vet’s office is finished.

Baby Quilt from Panel

It was a panel to which I added the yellow, pink and striped borders.  It’s 41″ x 55″ finished.  The quilting is a meander.  The batting is Rose by Mountain Mist.

Comments

Diane Muska says:

Circus Baby Quilt is so cute; bright and cheerful. I’m sure they will love it! Way to go on getting it finished to be delivered.

That turned our so cute!

I love the colors and the charming elephant. The borders are perfect. I know the mom-to-be will be thrilled. I would be.

It is wonderful! Cue the circus music… well done, Judy!

Helen Koenig1 says:

How very cute! Love the circus pattern and the borders are “just right” for the quilt.

Sue Lord says:

Hi Judy. Just tried to post this to Pintrest. Have no idea where it went. I assumed it is okay because you have a Pintrest button. Hope I did not do something bad! The quilt is just so cute. I have some printed baby quilt panels that I want to use. Please let me know if I should not have posted. You work so hard on your site. I enjoy every event that you post

AngieG9 says:

That is so pretty. What a lucky baby. And what a loving memory for her entire life.

What a fun and pretty baby quilt. I am sure the Vet tech will adore it for the baby.

Marie Gilkey says:

Love this quilt. Today was one of those days. Spent some time hand drawing a LARGE SunBonnet Sue for a baby quilt, only to find that daughter wanted me to make an Owl Quilt for her friend’s grandbaby. JOY< JOY< now I get to hand draw a large owl instead!! Oh well, what else do I have to do with my time!!!

Becky R says:

That is the cutest little quilt! I’m sure it was a favorite when reeived.

Sonya wood says: