Where did the weekend go? And the first half of 2013 . . where did it go? All day I’ve been thinking about getting the Getting it Done post up and haven’t had time to sit down and do it but . . at least I’m getting it done before July begins!
My list for June:
- Finish piecing Road to Llano top for my friend. Done!
- Quilt Road to Llano. Done!
- Bind Road to Llano.
- Finish purple/green Road to Llano top. Done!
The quilt for my friend is more than half quilted and I’m hoping to get it finished tonight so I’m counting it as done. The binding isn’t done but I’ll get that done and in the mail to her as soon as I know she’s home from the hospital and able to receive packages.
My list for July:
- Bind Road to Llano top for my friend.
- Quilt Road to Llano for Chad.
- Bind Road to Llano for Chad.
- Finish piecing blue, gold and red top.
What’s on your list for July and how did you do with your June projects? There’s no “failing” here . . just motivating so if you didn’t get as much done as you had hoped, brush off the cobwebs and get more done in July. June is pretty much history . . no use thinking back on what we didn’t get done . . just move forward.
Please share a link to your blog post with your June items checked off (or not) and your July list.