Hitchhiker is Complete

This could be one of my favorite projects that I’ve made.

Hitchhiker

The pattern is so easy.  The yarn, Lorna’s Laces Solemate, was a pleasure to use.  Any Lorna’s Laces yarn I’ve ever used has been great. I was hoping for a little pooling and got some but not a lot.  You just never know whether a yarn is going to pool or not.

Hitchhiker

This is going to be very easy to wear . . all I need is a bit of cool weather!

Pattern:  Hitchhiker
Yarn:  Lorna’s Laces Solemate
Color:  Spats

This was my Project 2 (July) for Camp Loopy 2013.  Nice to be done with 10 days to spare!

Comments

Sharon in Michigan says:

Nice job, Judy. I’ve thought of making a hitchhiker but felt a little intimidated. Perhaps I’ll give it a try after seeing yours. Very nice.

• 2

Judy. Awesome job! you are inspiring as usual! Sharon I have the exact same response as you! You stated exactly what I was thinking!

• 3
        Sharon in Michigan says:

Erin, Did you just fall in hook, line and sinker…like me??? I just went to the Loopy Ewe and ordered Lorna Laces Soulmate in Reno. I got enough for a pair of socks too! Now I’ve really got projects coming out my ears.

Just gorgeous! I love the color because it will go with anything. Very striking. Good luck on the cool weather anytime soon. (lol)

Denise ~ justquiltin says:

It turned out great!

Wow! I love it!!! The striping is very striking! (glad I don’t have to say that three times really fast LOL)

Sharon in Michigan says:

Judy! You just made me order some yarn from LoopyEwe for a hitchhiker and a pair of socks. Bad, bad, Judy :-)

Judy D in WA says:

It’ s gorgeous! And it looks so nice on the model. ;)

Stephani in N. TX says:

This could be one of my favorite projects you have made!

Whahoo Judy! Great finish with time to spare :D
    And hmmm…. will need to check out that yarn. LOVE the colors!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it Judy. Another on my list to do.

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this one Judy. Another on my list to do.

Tried ordering but it is sold out.

Love it!

I dont know how, but you inspired me to knit hitchhiker. I have been doing it was a travel and witing porject. 347 teeth done so not much to go. I have knitted since I was 6 years old, but I dont think you will ever inspire me to knit socks

PS I Love you colour choice.

Fabulous job, Judy! I think this one is moving to the top of my list!

Fabulous job, Judy! I think this one is moving to the top of my list!

AngieG9 says:

I love this one Judy. Now I HAVE to make it. I’ll just keep my a/c as low as it will go and start wearing it as soon as it’s finished. With all the thunderboomers we are having up here in O’boro it will work this year. Hot and humid one minute, cool and rainy the next. Heard the new hospital is already sinking into the marsh 6 weeks after opening.

JohnnieK says:

Gorgeous, love the color of the yarn, looks so soft. Thanks again for sharing.

That’s lovely!

very pretty scarf. The colors were a bit dark for my taste but it really came out pretty.

Judy, This is definitely a keeper. The colors and style look great. You know it will be cooler her in MO before it will in TX, so if you want someone to test drive it first, just let me know. I’m always cold – just ask my DH!! :)

I love it! The style, the color, everything.