Hitchhiker is Complete

This could be one of my favorite projects that I’ve made.

Hitchhiker

The pattern is so easy.  The yarn, Lorna’s Laces Solemate, was a pleasure to use.  Any Lorna’s Laces yarn I’ve ever used has been great. I was hoping for a little pooling and got some but not a lot.  You just never know whether a yarn is going to pool or not.

Hitchhiker

This is going to be very easy to wear . . all I need is a bit of cool weather!

Pattern:  Hitchhiker
Yarn:  Lorna’s Laces Solemate
Color:  Spats

This was my Project 2 (July) for Camp Loopy 2013.  Nice to be done with 10 days to spare!

Comments

Sharon in Michigan says

Nice job, Judy. I’ve thought of making a hitchhiker but felt a little intimidated. Perhaps I’ll give it a try after seeing yours. Very nice.

• 1.1

Erin says

Judy. Awesome job! you are inspiring as usual! Sharon I have the exact same response as you! You stated exactly what I was thinking!

• Sharon in Michigan says

Erin, Did you just fall in hook, line and sinker…like me??? I just went to the Loopy Ewe and ordered Lorna Laces Soulmate in Reno. I got enough for a pair of socks too! Now I’ve really got projects coming out my ears.

Donna says

Just gorgeous! I love the color because it will go with anything. Very striking. Good luck on the cool weather anytime soon. (lol)

Donna says

Sharon in Michigan says

Judy! You just made me order some yarn from LoopyEwe for a hitchhiker and a pair of socks. Bad, bad, Judy :-)

Lynn says

I dont know how, but you inspired me to knit hitchhiker. I have been doing it was a travel and witing porject. 347 teeth done so not much to go. I have knitted since I was 6 years old, but I dont think you will ever inspire me to knit socks

AngieG9 says

I love this one Judy. Now I HAVE to make it. I’ll just keep my a/c as low as it will go and start wearing it as soon as it’s finished. With all the thunderboomers we are having up here in O’boro it will work this year. Hot and humid one minute, cool and rainy the next. Heard the new hospital is already sinking into the marsh 6 weeks after opening.

JohnnieK says

Gorgeous, love the color of the yarn, looks so soft. Thanks again for sharing.

Judy, This is definitely a keeper. The colors and style look great. You know it will be cooler her in MO before it will in TX, so if you want someone to test drive it first, just let me know. I’m always cold – just ask my DH!! :)