Here’s Bella!

Let me introduce you to my newly completed bunny, Bella!

Bella

Bella

She was so fun to make.  I learned several things while making her so the next one will be closer to perfect. While I was knitting on her, I would show Vince the head, and then the dress and then the arms and every time I showed him some new component, he just looked at me like . . don’t you have something more constructive you should be doing!  He never said that so . . he has no bruises or abrasions!  :)

When I showed him the completed bunny this afternoon, he just looked at her and then he said “Can you make me one?”  I think he wants one for his office just to show his friends what his wife made .. not that he really wants a bunny of his own but it made me happy that he thought she was worth my effort.

The pattern:  Little Cotton Rabbits
The yarn:

• Shoes – Wollmeise 100% Merino – Spice Market
  • Bunny – Cascade 220 – Tan
  • Dress/Stockings – Loopy Cake – Sizzle (colors orange and apricot)

Back to knitting on Guernsey Wrap . .

Comments

Donna Williams says:

Oh she is precious! Well done.

Bunny is so cute! I love her color and dress! Your baby girl will love her. You’d better make several more and keep on hand….maybe a couple just alike in case she loses one and needs a replacement (ask me how I know)!

She is totally adorable! If you have the need to make lots and have no-one to give them to…I have an 8 month old grand daughter…just saying!

Linda Kay says:

I think it’s really nice that Vince wants to have one to show! Y’all are so cute!

Denise ~ justquiltin says:

She turned out adorable!

She is adorable and I love her name (you know why). Wish my grandaughter was young enough to enjoy one.

She looks awesome. I sent you some pictures of a similar bunny I made over 30 years ago.

oh my goodness – so much cuteness! I don’t have a daughther or a granddaughter but I think I need to knit a bunny for someone…. maybe me!

She’s adorable, and his friends ought to be impressed. =) After all, how many of *them* could knit up Bella?

Freda Henderson says:

She is adorable. Addie will love het.

Too cute!
    I am with Vince: I want one, too ;-)

She is just soooooo cute! Aren’t you glad you gave in to the impulse to do her? We’re glad, because we got to watch the fun of her coming together.

I’ve been collecting some amigurumi crochet patterns thinking I’ll make some for the kids but haven’t yet. Bunny turned out well!

Joyce Barham says:

She is just the cutest, most adorable bunny I have ever seen. Wishing I was young again and had a bunny like her.

Too cute! Maybe you could make Vince his in his favorite green color! :) You know – bunnies have a way of multiplying – it will be so much fun to see them as you make them (I am sure there are more in the future!). Addie is going to love this sweet little bunny, to be sure! Cheers! Evelyn

She turned out great!!

Your bunny is too cute! Looking forward to seeing her brothers and sisters in the future. Your granddaughter will love them.

Bella is the bella da ball! she is gorgeous! great job. Are you making Vince’s
    in lime green? lol

that is sooo cute! I’m with Vince, will you make me one :)

Oh my goodness, Bella is SOOOO cute! I <3 her! You are so talented!

I have drooled over the Little Cotton Rabbits website for years and still want, want, want at least one. (Really I want them all.) Those darling little animals are the only real reason I’ve ever wanted to knit. Still haven’t learned though. You have done such an amazing job. I would be tempted to think you’ve been turning out gorgeous creatures like her forever! I am SO impressed!!

Judy, she is precious !!!! I’m grown up and I want one too!!!! With a turquoise dress !!! You have really outdone yourself. Just too cute…BTW, thanks so much for sharing !!!

Inka from Germany says:

Bella is sooo cute. I really need the pattern, too. And I would go with Pamj and make her a turquoise dress! I loved the cloth doll I got for my first Christmas so much my mom had to make her cloth body new several times and I still have her ;).

She is the cutrest bunny I have ever seen

Sharon in Michigan says:

Nice job, Judy. It’s so huggable! It’s on my very long “To-Do List” :-)

Can her shoes come off? What about making her legs rabbit color.Then change her dresses and everything could match. Can that be done? She is too cute. Your dgd Addie is going to love her. Are you going to save her for Easter? I could see making duck the same way just add bill and take off ears. You are so smart you could do that. Wish I could crochet. Thanks for showing us.

Donna Phelps says:

I think she turned out beautiful and I do not blame Vince for wanting to show her off.I would love to see you make one in pink or maybe a boy and girl couple.Whenever you are ready to sell,let us know.

What a darling bunny! I wonder if yarn bunnies multiply as fast as real bunnies. : I just figured that now that you have knitted all the kinks out, you’ll be stitching a whole herd of bunnies! Can’t wait to see Vince’s!

Darling!

How sweet! I’m with Vince, I want one too! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

She just darling. She looks absolutely perfect to me. Addie will love her!

Bella is adorable, and your knitting is perfect! Addie will love this someday—

Nancy Angerer says:

Bella is adorable and I am sure Addie will love her.

Bella is adorable!

A perfect gift for your granddaughter! Next obsession I might suggest is sewing wee perfect dresses and outfits for HER. I raised 2 sons and only now do I get to indulge my desires with my own 2 y.o. DGD. Have you seen the digital patterns available now by incredibly talented designers? Start by googling the ” Geranium” dress from Made By Rae. You only have a short time before the little one starts dictating her own “store bought” style. Besides you have lots of fabric! Jes’ sayin…….