Well, darn! I have had a fun week!
Yarn that arrived:
- 3 skeins of Fibernymph self striping in Manic Camo. There has to be something fun I can use this yarn for Nicole and Addie.
- 2 skeins of Fable Fibers Biography in Charcoal and Pacific. The plan is to make fingerless mitts with these to match socks for gifts.
- 1 skein of Fable Fibers Story in Charcoal. I already have one skein of Pacific in Story so those will be used for socks to match the mitts.
- 2 skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in Blueberry to make mitts . . more gifts.
- 3 skeins of Rown DK to make mitts and mittens . . more gifts.
- 1 skein Miss Babs Yowza – color Berlin.
- 1 skein Miss Babs Tierno – color Obsidian.
- 1 skein Miss Babs Northumbria DK – color Candied Pecan
- 5 skeins Miss Babs Gradient – these are really partial skeins but I’ll count them as whole skeins when I use them so it’s a wash.
Yarn that was used:
- 1 skein of Sanguine Gryphon Traveller for fingerless mitts.
- 1 skein of Madelinetosh Sport for fingerless mitts.
- 2 skeins of Miss Babs Heartland on a test knit sweater project. I should use at least 2 more skeins by the time I’m done.
Used this Week: 4 skeins
Used since mid-August: 18.5 skeins
Added this week: 19 skeins
Added since mid-August: 161 skeins
Net Used since mid-August : 142.5 skeins (Red means I’m in the hole so instead of using this much yarn, I’ve added a net of this much yarn!)