Inside Out

This is one of my designs, entitled “Inside Out” in the new Quiltmaker magazine. Isn’t it pretty? And don’t you love those 7 borders?  :)

Inside Out

Inside Out

It’s in the May/June issue and this is what the cover looks like:

Quiltmaker

Quiltmaker

If you would like to order it, the print edition can be purchased here and the digital edition can be purchased here.

It’s always a pleasure to work with the folks at Quiltmaker and I’m thankful for their interest in my work.

Comments

Dottie N. says

Neat quilt, Judy – will have to look for Quiltmaker when I’m out this week!

Sandy says

My magazine came yesterday and it was nice to see your quilt in it! I like it a lot!

I was pleased and surprised to see your design there. I’m still going to do the last one they published of your. So many to do.

Joan says

My magazine isn’t here yet, suppose it will be in the Monday mail. Neat design.

I love your quilt design, Judy. However, my sewing skills being what they are, all those borders would get wonky by about round 3! Really, it’s that bad! But it’s so pretty!!

• 5.1

Bev Gunn says

Quiltmaker chose this block to make into the baby quilt this month! So you can make a little quilt and not worry about the borders going wonky!

Nann says

My copy came Friday. When I saw the pattern and then your photo I thought, “I know her!” It is a really great design.

Denise ~ justquiltin says

I pulled mine out of the mailbox yesterday and quickly flipped thru to see if I “knew” anyone in there and yep- there you were! Great design! I think Nicole with her hexi making needs to make that lamb on the front – so cute.

Stephani in N. TX says

Here I think you are just knitting along, gardening along, and chicken-raising along, and several times now I have come across a magazine with a Judy quilt in it. Lovely quilts. You are a lady of such talent.

Carol R says

I received my copy of the magazine last week, saw your quilt and loved it. My favorite is all the borders you add. It really makes the quilt. It’s on my “to do” list.

Valorie Spanogle says

Judy as soon as I saw the quilt I thought it might be yours and so I checked and it was! I think it is a lovely quilt!

Gale in California says

Very pretty, Judy. Here on the west coast I am still patting my foot and thumping my fingers and anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive. maybe it is because I am so far down the alphabet.