Today is the last day to get the discount from the participating designers on their selected patterns. Go to the Gift-A-Long 2016 Ravelry group and check it out if you haven’t already.
In order to qualify for the Opadoo Challenge, I have to finish something in all 8 categories. Here’s my planned timeline:
- Hands – Passport Mitts – Done!
- Feet – Anemochory Socks – Will finish today!
- Toys, Home, Other – Bubbly Scrubber – Will start and finish today.
- Cowl – Vesper – Hope to start tomorrow (Thursday) and finish by Sunday, 12/4.
- Kids – BlueJay – Hope to start by Monday, 12/5, and finish by Friday, 12/9.
- Hat – Dear Hubbie – Plan to start Saturday, 12/10, and finish by Sunday, 12/11.
- Sweater – Quickdraw – Plan to start Monday, 12/12 and finish by Saturday, 12/17.
- Shawl – Lilli Pilli – This is pretty easy and it’s my “social” project. I can knit on this while at my knitting group, while waiting for the doctor, oil change, etc. and if not finished before, I’ll have it finished by 12/21.
If all goes according to the plan, that will give me 10 days to finish up if I get behind.
Yesterday I got quite a few rows done on Lilli Pilli while waiting for the doctor.
There’s still time to join the Gift-a-Long. You don’t have to make something in all 8 categories. Make what you want and join in the fun.