There are enough of you that have expressed interest in working on UFOs in 2017 that we’ll do it as a group project. Here’s how it will work . . or at least how I’m thinking it will work. I’m open to suggestions.
- No one is keeping track. No one will pass or fail. In my opinion, if I get one thing done that I wouldn’t have gotten done otherwise, I was successful. If I don’t get one thing done . . well, there’s always next year!
- Make a list, numbered 1 – 12, of the projects you’d like to work on/complete. It can be as vague or as detailed as you would like it to be. It can be as simple as (1) Add binding to a quilt; (2) Quilt a top; (3) Piece a border, etc. or it can be something like (1) Bind the blue and yellow quilt; (2) Quilt Addie’s yellow quilt; (3) Get 20 more blocks made for One Block Wonder, etc. You can have two lists going .. List A and List B, if you’re an over achiever! Say #3 is what we’re going to work on for January. You may finish #3 on List A and then work on #3 from List B. Seriously, this is whatever works for you.
- On the first of each month, I’ll post a number and that’s the number we will work on for that month.
- Since we have Design wall Monday, On the Needles Friday, and Stash Reports on Sunday, how about we post our UFO progress on Saturday?
- It would be nice if you have a blog and you can link up a post. There are free ones out there and they’re not hard to learn to use. I’ll help you set one up if you need help. Otherwise, you can report in by leaving a comment. You do not need to report in every Saturday. You can do it once a week, once a month or . . never.
- There are no prizes, there is no shame . . this is for your own personal satisfaction.
- That’s all I can think of now. Did I miss anything?
I hear you about the Quiltathon I’ll do another blog post on that before the day is over!