I can’t believe it’s September. Enough said!
Patterns I Added:
- Plaid is the New Fad – My friend, Denise, sent me the link to this one. Love it! This one will be an easy one to make using stash yarn.
- Touchstone – I love everything Laura Aylor does. (Free at this time .. maybe not forever.)
- Bowerbird (free) – Another fingering weight shawl.
- Mint Lotus – Very pretty and dainty looking. Uses light fingering weight so it would be good for those of us who stay warm.
- Basic Baby Hat (free) – This actually has sizes that go up to teen.
I didn’t order much yarn this week. I think the only thing I ordered were two skeins of Manos Alegria in Locura Fluo. I have had Breathing Space for almost a year. I seem to have a love/hate relationship with it. I’ll pull yarn to make it and then decide I don’t want to make it. I’ll see one someone has made and think . . I’m going to make that pattern tomorrow! Then I’ll decide no, I don’t want to make it. Last week someone posted a link to this one. I love pooling and I love the bright with the black so I ordered the same yarn (locura fluo in Manos Alegria) and once it arrives, I’ll decide what I want to use for the black. I have Malabrigo Sock that may work.
I ordered the “exclusive” September color, Charlie Buckets, from ESK.
I think that’s all I ordered. A good week for yarn ordering . . I suppose . . but it makes for some not very exciting mail box runs.
Yarn That Arrived:
Sorry . . for some reason I didn’t take pictures of any of the yarn that arrived this week. I kept meaning to do it and didn’t and now it’s all filed away in the storage tubs. The Loopy yarn that I had ordered last week arrived. The Juniper Moon Findley arrived. There wasn’t a lot of yarn that arrived this week.
Projects I Worked On:
Veronika! Finished! Not yet blocked. It is so very wearable!
I started Sunset Highway and made a little progress. It’s hard to tell much about it but I love working with Madelinetosh Pashmina.
As noted above, Veronika is finished!
Knitting Plans for this Week:
- Figure out what I’m going to do about yarn choices for What the Fade and get started.
- Joji’s KALs start today so it will probably be weeks and weeks of knitting Joji patterns.
Please share a link to what you’re working on.