- Grey Morlaix – This looks like a very wearable pattern and it’s free!
- Sweet Georgia Mystery Shawl KAL – Did I just say I wasn’t doing mystery knit alongs again?
Another week that no yarn arrived. Vince called and told me yarn had been delivered but it wasn’t yarn — it was a couple of shirts I had ordered. I kept trying to figure out what I had ordered . . NOTHING yarn related.
Projects I Worked On:
A bit more progress on Sunset Highway.
Last week I did get a good start on Longline Cardi but didn’t work on it at all at the retreat.
The best news of all – Addie’s sheep sweater (Kid Ewe Knot) is finished! Not yet blocked so you’ll probably see it again but the knitting is done.
Knitting Plans for this Week:
- Get at least 4″ knitted on Sunset Highway.
- Cast past sleeve separation on Longline Cardi.
- Get the heel turned on the Choco Rainbow socks.
Please share your knitting report.