It’s been another good first week as far as knitting goes.
The only yarn that arrived this week has already been shown but in order to keep the reports accurate, I’ll show it again.
Miss Babs Big Silk – Color is Spiked Punch
Malabrigo Rios in Yerba and Natural:
Projects I Worked On:
Toe Up Socks With a Difference – This is Blue Moon Tigger Targhee sock yarn. Color is Mr. Mint.
Same toe up sock pattern for my fade socks. You’re starting to be able to see a bit of the fade here.
No progress on Vince’s socks since the last picture and obviously, they didn’t get finished by today as I had hoped.
Knitting Plans for next Week:
- Hue Shift – I really need to ake a decision about the yarn and get going!
- Find #10 UFO and get it finished.
- Finish at least two pairs of socks.
- Two pairs of toe up socks – the pink and the fade.
- Barb’s Koigu Ruffle
# of Items in Queue:
My goal is to have 270 in the queue by the end of 2018. Some items will get knitted, some will get deleted.
1/1/18 – 305
1/5/18 – 291
1/12/18 – 283
- Removed some I would never make and some I had on there twice.
- Added Fern & Feather
# of UFOs:
These numbers do not count hibernating projects. Some hibernating projects have not been started but the yarn has been set aside so I keep them in my “projects” for my own ease of planning. Some hibernating projects should be ripped back and forgotten about. These numbers are the projects that really should be finished.
1/1/18 – 22
1/5/18 – 22 (Toe Up Socks finished/Rye socks was added)
- Barb’s Koigu Ruffle finished
- One pair Rye socks finished
- One pair Rye socks started
- Two pairs toe up socks started
- Camp Wilkerson added to projects but not started