For today’s instructions:
1. Today we’re going to be making quarter square triangles. Make these using your preferred method. If you do not have a preferred method, here are some basic instructions:
- Using dark gold fabric and background fabric, cut 4 – 4-1/4” strips.
- Cut these into 34 – 4-1/4” squares.
- Cut these squares on the diagonal twice to yield 136 triangles.
- Sew the triangles together as shown below. Make 136.
- Sew two units together to create the quarter square triangle. These should measure 3-1/2” unfinished. Make 68.
©2013, Judy Laquidara/Patchwork Times