There will be a quilting retreat in central Texas
Dates: Arrive Thursday, February 16 and Depart Sunday, February 19
Location: Lake Brownwood, TX
Information about the retreat, along with pictures of the rooms can be seen here.
Things to know:
- The participants will be limited to 40 due to the sewing room capacity.
- There is a $25 fee that needs to be paid and this will reserve your spot. Info is here.
- The spots will be filled in the order in which checks are received. If we have more than 40 interested in attending, a waiting list will begin once the first 40 checks have been received.
- The room rates are $69 + tax. All rooms are non-smoking with two double beds. There may be an additional charge for more than two persons per room.
- No activities are planned! This is a retreat where you bring your own projects and sew til you cannot sew any more.
- Continental breakfast will be available. Other meals will be on your own. The $25 will cover the cost of snacks, deli meats and we may choose to eat one meal per day in the sewing room in order to keep sewing.
- There will be some optional field trips – one to a quilt shop in a neighboring town and one to my house.