Do you love brie? I do! I love this recipe too — it’s so easy and it’s cute!
1 box of puff pastry, thawed (only one sheet is used — 2 sheets are in the box)
1 wheel of brie
1. Peheat oven to 400°.
2. Open the puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface.
3. Scrape the rind off the brie, if desired. I don’t like the rind but some people do. It scrapes off real easy with just a butter knife.
4. Set the brie in the center of the puff pastry rectangle.
5. Bring the sides up and seal the pastry around the brie.
6. Cut away excess pastry dough and use it to decorate the top.
7. Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water. Brush over pastry dough.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
It’s really good!