This is so easy — no fail! And, anytime I’ve made it, I’ve always gotten rave reviews. I’m not a big chocolate fan and I love this dessert.
1 box Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix – make cake according to package directions
2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
3 cups milk
1/2 cup Kahlua
16 oz. Cool Whip
4 Heath or Skor chocolate/toffee bars
1. Mix pudding with the milk.
2. Crumble half the cake into a large glass or trifle bowl.
3. Pour 1/4 cup Kahlua over cake.
4. Spread half the pudding over the cake.
5. Spread half the Cool Whip over the cake.
6. Crush the candy bars. I do this by putting them in a zipper type bag, putting it between 2 dish towels and beating it with a meat pounder.
7. Sprinkle about 1/4 of the crushed candy over the Cool Whip.
8. Repeat the whole process, but add all the remaining crushed candy on top.
9. Chill and serve!
Here’s a view from the side so you can see all the yummy goodness!