Last week, a reader wrote me that she remembered I was still in the black for the yarn report from the previous week (that was lost with the blog screw up). I was able to find my handwritten numbers where I had added and subtracted and the report is now correct, though it doesn’t match last week’s report.
I did finish Addie’s dress and I cannot remember if I’ve already claimed that yardage or not (and I didn’t have time to go back and check). I will adjust the report if I’ve already done it but the dress was about 1.5 yards.
Fabric Used this Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 34.5 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 2 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 32.5 yards used
I finished my uncle’s socks and that was about 300 yards so whether I was really in the hole before or not, I’m back in the black now.
Yarn Used (or removed) this Week: 300 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4,660 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4,050 yards
Net Yarn for 2017: 610 yards