Here’s the place where you can list your UFOs that you’d like to finish in 2018. They can be knitting, quilting, rug hooking, crochet, cross-stitch – any crafty project that seems to have too many UFOs. Also, it can be a mixture of any of your crafts . . some knitting, some crochet, etc.
There really are no “rules” but here are some guidelines.
- There are no “enforcers”. I don’t check to see how you’re doing through the year. I don’t check to see that you’re working on the correct project. It’s all for fun.
- There is a link box below. If you have a blog or a way of linking to your list, please do it in the link box. If not, feel free to leave your list in the comments.
- The link box is open now and will remain open til December 31 at midnight.
- This page will have a link in the menu bar above. Any time during the year, you can come back to this page, click on your link and find your list.
- Each month I will post a number and that’s the project you should work on that month. On the first of the next month, I’ll post a new number and a link box where you can link up and share the progress you made on your UFO for the previous month.
Here are the numbers that have been drawn so far:
January – #10
February – #1
March – #8
April – #5
May – #12
June – #6
July – #11
August – #3
I think it’s all pretty easy but if there are any questions, please let me know.